ABSOLUTE WATERFRONT JUST 700 METRES FROM THE NEW SUNSHINE COAST PRIVATE UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL.
CONSTRUCTION NOW COMPLETED AND READY TO INSPECT!
Get your piece of the Sunshine Coast and call Saltwater home – 78 waterfront apartments and 2 detached town houses in the heart of the coast’s most exciting new growth area, waterfront living with an unbeatable beachside vibe. This is the start of something truly exciting – a chance to buy now in a covetable location, where life and lifestyle are indivisible and carefree independence is the name of the game.
A seriously smart investment:
- Birtinya will become the epicentre of all that matters professionally, socially and culturally on the Sunshine Coast
- Over the next few years this coastal hub is set to explode with an exciting new 24/7 town centre, major upgrades to transport
- Infrastructure, a new TAFE campus, kilometres of cycling tracks and acres of parkland.
- Saltwater Apartments is just 700 metres from the $2.03 billion Sunshine Coast University Hospital precinct, set to employ over 4,500
- Saltwater will be a beacon for health professionals – that's the Master plan
Saltwater comprises 78, one and two bedroom and 2 three bedroom single level villas with private gardens on the Birtinya peninsula located on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia.
Choose from north-facing four level Saltwater North or east-facing five level Saltwater East, a total of 22 one bedroom, 56 two bedroom and 2 three bedroom single level villas.
- Cleverly designed kitchens with stone bench tops and floating pantry
- Air conditioned living rooms plus fans, NBN, built-in study desks
- Easy-care tiled living areas, separate powder room
- Lift access, security intercom, on-site manager
- Kayak and bike storage, 18m lap pool, BBQ pavilion
Hit the beach, lounge by the pool, get the gang together for a barbecue or kick back in luxe landscaped surrounds. And that’s before you’ve even left the grounds. Saltwater is ideally situated just minutes from the ocean with fantastic facilities.
Contact Gail Hunter on 0419 513 529 for further information today.