Siena Apartments are now sold out. Congratulations to everyone who secured a super smart property at Siena!
CLICK HERE to find other exceptional investment opportunities.
Siena comprises 49 apartments over 10 levels and two basement levels for resident and visitor parking. There are 35 two bedroom apartments and 14 one bedroom apartments meticulously designed and developed to ensure an outstanding living environment.
Milton is one of Brisbane’s most go ahead inner city suburbs offering residents a vibrant and connected lifestyle with an exciting café and restaurant culture, close proximity to Southbank’s arts and entertainment precinct and the Brisbane CBD.
Michael Matusik says ‘ I rate Siena 91 out of 100. It far exceeds our Property Picks evaluation benchmark.’
Siena comprises 35, two bedroom and 14, one bedroom apartments ranging in price from just $360,000 to $660,000. Settlement of sales is expected to occur in mid-2014 so now is the time to secure your inner city investment property with just 10% deposit.
The key drivers behind the appeal of Siena include:
- Highly desirable lifestyle precinct.
- Great access to the Brisbane CBD, Park Road restaurant precinct, University of Queensland and Queensland University of Technology, Wesley Hospital and the many office buildings along Coronation Drive.
- Exceptionally well serviced by public transport and it’s an easy 15 minute walk to the City along the River.
- Boutique style development with only 49 apartments.
- Great choice of 13 different 1 & 2 bedroom apartment designs over 10 levels.
- Most apartments are two bedrooms / two bathrooms (70%)
- Views from higher levels to the City, Toowong and Mt Cootha.
- Contemporary modern design with a great selection of finishes.
- Apartment designs are suited to owner occupiers.
- High value rental neighbourhood.
- Delivered by proven development / construction team.
Contact Jim Watson today on 0402 088 990 for further information.
Disclaimer: Michael Matusik has undertaken a full appraisal of the Siena project under instruction from the Developer. His views are his solely and they are given as a guide only. Prospective buyers should make their own investigations into the applicability of the project for themselves.