Setting a new benchmark for Ipswich
30 East sets a new benchmark for commercial accommodation in the heart of Ipswich, one of Australia’s fastest growing cities.
Occupying a commanding position at the centre of this growth is 30 East combining central location, superior infrastructure and connection to Ipswich’s transport network. Intelligently designed to incorporate emerging technologies and sustainable initiatives, this 7 level building offers 6,500 square metres of contemporary commercial and retail space including 57 secure parking bays, exclusive green space terrace and separate commercial and retail to Wharf Street. Typical floor plates of 800m2 provide multiple possibilities for design and fit out.
Home to the Amberley Airbase, the largest employer in the region and plans for a new transit centre, a performing arts complex and upgrades to the Western corridor road and railway connections Ipswich is well on its way to becoming a world class city.
As the fastest growing city in Queensland, Ipswich is situated in a pivotal position for this super cycle of residential and business growth.
30 East offers your business connectivity and convenience. Pedestrian access is via East Street with parking via Wharf Street. This state of the art building will set a new standard for contemporary buildings in the area.
• 150m from Ipswich Retail Centre
• 250m from Ipswich Railway Station
• Close to essential services and amenities
• 400m from Ipswich Hospital
• Minutes from Queensland University
• 600m to Riverlink Shopping Centre
• 2 blocks from Ipswich City Council
• Building location unaffected by the 2011 floods
Ipswich is growing into a world class city recently winning the prestigious award for 'The Most Liveable Mid-Size City' in the world.
The busy pulse of this vital centre is reflected in the range of services and amenities now available in and around 30 East.
• Commonwealth Bank and Suncorp ATMs
• Birch Carroll and Coyle Cinemas
• Quality dining and shopping in Ipswich Mall
• Coles and Woolworths
• Ipswich Fitness
• Air-conditioned Food Court
• Dry Cleaner
• Medical Centre
Proximity to public transport makes 30 East a strategically smart location. The ability to provide easy access to the city’s interconnecting transport system assists in securing and retaining valuable employees for your business.
• 250m to Ipswich Railway Station
• Major bus services run along East Street
• 30m from public car parking
• Interconnecting bus and taxi services
• 115 car parking bays onsite
For more information contact Candice Redmond on 0402 907 750 today.
Images and artist impressions are indicative only.