Fifty One Alfred is Open for Business
PRIME COMMERCIAL IN UPPER FORTITUDE VALLEY
Situated in the heart of Brisbane’s $3 billion Urban Renewal Precinct, Fortitude Valley has emerged as the most dynamic commercial and retail hub in Queensland.
Ideally positioned at the centre of this massive growth is Fifty One Alfred.
8 levels of superior architectural design combined with 7,482m2 of intelligent and flexible commercial floor plates makes Fifty One Alfred the stand out new business address in Fortitude Valley.
With construction now complete, Fifty One Alfred is central, connected and ready for immediate lease.
- Comprises 8 levels with unobstructed views to Brisbane's CBD from level 3
- 7,482m² NLA of PCA A-Grade commercial office space
- Typical floor plates of 1,000m² NLA
- Central-side core configuration for flexible fit out design and maximum space utilisation
- Intelligently designed to incorporate new and emerging technologies
- Dedicated dark fibre connectivity
- Internal staircases create a vertical village environment encouraging connection and collaboration between departments
- Modern entry and foyer featuring floor to ceiling glass and ground level restaurant/bar
- End of trip facilities including secure bicycle parking on ground level and showers and change rooms on each floor
- High quality finishes ensuring a superior working environment
- Prominent signage opportunities available
- 5 Star Green Star certified with commitment to maintain a 4.5 star NABERS energy rating
- 50 metres to the Valley Metro Plaza retail and public transport hub
- 50 metres to Fortitude Valley Train Station servicing all lines in the QLD Rail Network
- Stress-free connection to Brisbane Airport via Airtrain in less than 20 minutes
- 200 metres to Brisbane’s $2.9 billion RNA showground re-development including over 2,000 residential apartments, shopping and retail
- 300 metres to Brunswick Street Mall banking, retail and restaurants
- 1.5km to Queen Street, Brisbane CBD
For further information contact Stuart Moody on 0421 323 051 today.