Exceptional Investment - up to 8% net returns per annum
Lakes Vista has emerged as the most sought after office accommodation at North Lakes. The $55 million staged development features 12 impeccably designed buildings surrounded by natural parkland, onsite café, extensive underground car parking and the most advanced IT platforms available in the region.
A growing number of national and international companies have or are locating to North Lakes including Masters, IKEA and Costco.
Premium, A Grade office accommodation is now available for immediate sale
- Outstanding self-managed superannuation investment for owner-occupiers
- Tenanted investment opportunities available with long term tenants secured with up to 8% net returns per annum.
- Sales and lease options from 46sqm to 5,000m2 free standing buildings
- Inclusive design and fit out contributions available for a limited time
- High speed fibre optic and planned on-site data centre with secure disaster recovery systems
- 20 minutes to Brisbane airport, 30 minutes to Brisbane’s CBD and 40 minutes to the Sunshine Coast
Lakes Vista has revolutionised the traditional office park combining architectural excellence and advanced IT platforms in a sustainable campus environment. Situated in the massive growth region of North Lakes, Lakes Vista provides the finest corporate accommodation available.
- 12 individually designed A grade buildings with impeccable standard of finish
- Seamless connection to landscaped surrounds in campus environment
- Generous office design and fit outs included
- Dedicated café and restaurant with park views
- Extensive and secure basement car parking at 1 per 30m2
- State of the art IT platform equal to CBD services including dedicated dark fibre options and planned on-site data centre
- 4 Star NABERS rating in line with the top 20% of office accommodation in Australia
- Close proximity to North Lakes Westfield Shopping Centre
- Opposite bus stop with planned connection to Brisbane’s rail network
Contact Mark Wallis today for further information.